Link House Inc
Newburyport, MA. 1950
This organization was originally created by a group of concerned citizens who saw a need to establish a local substance use program to assist men who were struggling with addiction to alcohol. Since our inception in 1972, we have continued to meet the growing need for these services in our communities by adding additional programs for both men and women with addictions to substance use. Additionally, we have expanded our reach to partner with many community stakeholders, other non-profit organizations, government agencies, and treatment providers. These services represent a growing need in our community, and we rely heavily public funding, donations, and community partnerships to help us continue to offer our clients the best chance at success.