Contact us now to get immediate help: 1-877-882-9275
Street drugs are illegal in most places in the world today. For this reason,
talk of it has had to go underground. A very effective way of going underground
is the development of a secret street drug code language known and understood
only by those who live in that world. In this way, people can talk about street
drugs right in front of partners and parents without fear of them catching
A number of drug related street terms are now more numerous than can begin
to be recorded or described. There is also nothing static about the slang for
street drugs. It changes faster than fashion and prides itself on staying ahead
of those who would crack the code.
* SERIAL SPEEDBALLING: Sequencing cocaine, cough syrup, and heroin over a
1 to 2 day period. * A- BOOT: Under the influence of drugs
* AGONIES: Withdrawal symptoms
* CHALKED UP: Under the influence of cocaine
* HEAVEN AND HELL: PCP
* PHARMING: Consuming a mixture of prescription substances
* TARDUST: Cocaine * TWEAK MISSION: On a mission to find crack
* WAKE UPS: Amphetamines
* SACRAMENT: LSD
* HIGHBEAMS: Wide eyes associated with taking crack
* PAPER BAG: Container for drugs
* TEX-MEX: Marijuana * SAM: Federal narcotics agent
* CARPET PATROL: Crack smokers searching the floor for crack
* HALF A FOOTBALL FIELD: 50 rocks of crack
* AMPHEAD: LSD user
* AUTHOR: Doctor who writes illegal prescriptions
* ARE YOU ANYWHERE: Do you use marijuana * CLOSET BASER: User of cocaine that prefers anonymity
* HONEYMOON: Early stages of drug use before addiction
* MISS: To inject a drug
* HYPE STICK: Hypodermic needle
* PIGGYBACKING: Simultaneous injecting of two different drugs
* TOKE: To inhale cocaine or smoke marijuana
Below is a list of common street drugs across the country.
Find Top Treatment Facilities Near You
Speak with a Certified Treatment Assesment Counselor who can go over all your treatment options and help you find the right treatment program that fits your needs.
Discuss Treatment Options!
Our Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your treatment needs and help you find the right treatment solution.
© Copyright 1998 - 2017 All Rights Reserved. Content is protected under copyright laws, do not use content without written permission.