Don't Know What To Do?
- Article Summary
- Popular Slogans
Slogans Against Drug Abuse
Slogans against drug abuse help get the message out about the many dangers of alcohol and drug abuse. Abuse of alcohol and drugs can ruin the user's life, health, and their relationships. Often drug free slogans are catchy. They usually rhyme or are very direct and to the point. Slogans against drug abuse are necessary to change cultural thinking. If a message is repeated often enough, more people will buy into it. This is where drug free slogans come into play.
There are some who do not believe that using slogans against drugs works. They think it is corny and that it doesn't do anything to stop or minimize drug abuse. Nothing can be further from the truth. From "just say no to drugs" to "too good for drugs", anti-drug messages do work to change people's minds. They also shore up one's beliefs and let people know that they are not alone, but rather part of a movement towards a drug free society.
Here are some of the more popular slogans against drug abuse:
- Don't choose the booze
- Drug free is the way to be
- Drugs are retarded, so don't get started
- Get High on Life, not on Drugs
- Hugs not drugs
- If you choose the booze, you lose
- If you know Jack, you won't smoke Crack
- I'm above the influence
- I'm too good for drugs
- Just say no
- Kiss meth mouth goodbye
- PCP bad for me
- Pot makes your brain rot, so lets not
- Say Not to Pot
- Shoot for the stars not your arms
- Smoking the dope won't help you cope
- Stay alive. Don't drink and drive
- This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs. Any questions?
- Up with hope, down with dope
- What's your anti-drug?
- You don't need Heroin to be a hero
Find Top Treatment Facilities Near You
- Inpatient / Residential
- Private / Executive
- Therapeutic Counseling
- Effective Results
Call Us Today!
Speak with a Certified Treatment Assesment Counselor who can go over all your treatment options and help you find the right treatment program that fits your needs.
Discuss Treatment Options!
Our Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your treatment needs and help you find the right treatment solution.
Call Us Today!