Don't Know What To Do?
- Article Summary
- The effects
- Chances of getting hooked
- The law
- Appearance and use
- Purity Top
- The risks
2CB and 2CT7
These two drugs are hallucinogens. This means that they’re substances which induce a state in which you see objects and reality in a distorted way (and this may include seeing hallucinations). 2C-B and 2C-T-7 have effects somewhere between ecstasy and LSD and so can also act as stimulants and cause changes in your emotions. They're not widely available in the UK but have been reported in a number of European countries.
Slang:Street names for drugs can vary around the country. 2CT-7 is also known as T-7, 7-up, seventh-heaven and Tripstacy.
- A little bit of 2C-B feels like ecstasy. It's an energetic experience. 2CT-7 is similar.
- Users feel really aware of colors, sounds and smells.
- The body feels hypersensitive and lots of people get aroused.
- The effects can usually last from two to four hours.
Chances of getting hooked
They’re both relatively new drugs to the market so currently there’s very little information. However, they are not the type of drugs on which people are likely to become physically dependent.
2C-B and 2CT-7 are both Class As in this country. It’s illegal to have, give away or sell. Possession can get you up to seven years in jail. Supplying someone else, even among your friends, can get you a life sentence and an unlimited fine.
Remember, some countries may refuse visas to people with drug convictions and a criminal record can prevent you getting certain jobs.
Appearance and use
They're sold as white powder or tiny 5mg pills. Most people take several at a time and effects can last from 4-8 hours. The more you take, the more intense and uncontrollable the experience.
Normally swallowed, they can also be snorted. Other routes, such as by smoking, appear to be less common.
They're not that common in Britain so facts about purity are difficult to get hold of.
- They both may make you hallucinate like LSD.
- Users may become depressed.
- Drugs like these can bring on headaches, nausea, vomiting, panic attacks and, particularly at high doses, more serious confused, agitated or even delirious states.
- Evidence from other drugs like ecstasy and LSD suggest that regular use can leave people tired, disorientated and anxious.
- It’s not yet known if there’s any long term damage.
Find Top Treatment Facilities Near You
- Inpatient / Residential
- Private / Executive
- Therapeutic Counseling
- Effective Results
Call Us Today!
Speak with a Certified Treatment Assesment Counselor who can go over all your treatment options and help you find the right treatment program that fits your needs.
Discuss Treatment Options!
Our Counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your treatment needs and help you find the right treatment solution.
Call Us Today!